Thursday, February 7, 2013

Days 29-30

We made it to 30 Days!!! ::happydance::

Yesterday was standard. Green juice for breakfast, bean burrito for lunch. Didn't even eat my banana because I'm still avoiding food after that binge snacking on Sunday. Seriously, I haven't even wanted to touch food, but somehow I've managed (hahaha).

Dinner was Moe's since it was also grocery shopping night and I refuse to go on an empty stomach. I took a picture this time!! Look at my yummy "Earmuffs", which used to be called a "streaker" or a naked burrito. I basically ate it as nachos since I used my chips as a fork.
Earmuffs from Moe's
So far today I've had breakfast (green juice) and a new burrito that I found at Kroger last night. I usually don't buy Amy's burritos there because they are $3.29 or higher, but they had them all on sale for $1.99 which is the same as the commissary's price, so I scooped up a few new ones to try. Today's was an Indian tofu burrito, and it was good!
Also, I haven't said much about what I've been drinking. I am trying my best to cut out soda and artificial sweeteners. Last week I found these:
True Lemon packets. They are not with the drink mixes in my store, they're over with the bottled lemon and lime juice. They are sweetened with organic evaporated cane juice, and contain nothing else but citric acid, lemon juice, and ascorbic acid. It's in a crystallized form and flavors a bottle of water really nicely. It says one packet = one wedge of lemon and has zero calories. True Lemon also makes drink mix packets, and I found those over in the drink mix section. They contain stevia, which is still better than splenda or aspartame, but I'd rather stay away from all of them.

I'm not sure what's for dinner. My brother-in-law gets in tonight around the time I get off work, so I guess we'll play it by ear. I've got a big post coming soon with my thoughts about the 30 Day Challenge!

No comments:

Post a Comment