Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Day 14?

I think I can see progress!

I had oatmeal for breakfast, and a blueberry "scone" a little later at work. They had some organic blueberry scones next to the cans of biscuits at the commissary this weekend, and they just so happened to be dairy and egg free. I baked them last night, but they are pretty much blueberry biscuits. Seriously, they taste like Grands biscuits that just happen to have blueberries in them. But they're still good, so whatevs.

I actually had a breakfast burrito for lunch. Amy's makes a potato, tofu, black bean, and salsa burrito and it's pretty good. I ate the last regular bean burrito for lunch yesterday, so it was slim pickin's for lunch today.

For dinner we made the vegan "cheese" pizza, but I didn't like it. I would rather have the cheese-less pizza next time. The highlight of dinner was the breadsticks though! I used half a can of breadstick dough (also next to the biscuits), and I didn't separate the breadsticks. I put them in a pan and brushed on some olive oil. Then I sprinkled them with sea salt and oregano and baked them in the toaster oven according to the package directions. They really couldn't have turned out more perfect. I'm only sad that now I'll have to make them with every Italian meal for the rest of my life... hahaha

Perfect Breadsticks!

Even the bottom was pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment