Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Day 20

On Monday we tried juicing.
Two servings of Green Juice
I couldn't finish mine. I drank about 80% before my gag reflex took over. The juice is spinach, kale, celery, green apples, cucumber, and ginger. I found a different recipe (different ratios, plus lemon) that I want to try next time. This one was a big no. I wish I could find a good one without celery because I don't like celery at all, and it's overwhelming in any juice. That wasn't really the problem with this one though. This one just tasted like grass clippings. Yuck.

I had a muffin later on, and my co-worker brought me a soy mocha from Starbucks.

I found a new kind of Amy's burritos that I like, and that was my lunch. I also had a vegan cupcake (!!) since I brought them to work to share.

For dinner we had Chick'n Stir Fry. I bought 2 bags of stir fry veggies (peppers, onions, baby corn, water chestnuts, broccoli, snap peas, carrots, mushrooms) and a bag of Chick'n Teriyaki strips and dumped it all in the skillet for a few minutes. I added a little soy sauce and the teriyaki sauce that came with the chick'n. It definitely passed the taste test. I really liked the fake chicken strips.

1 comment: